Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Blew Embedded & Hurricane Rita

Damn. Screwed up my embedded systems quiz this morning. If there's no partial credits for the last question, I'll get 40% off. Fortunately, the quiz's only 5% of the overall grade. But I really felt pissed off at myself for doing such mistake. I jumped into the wrong line of code and the rest of the question went down like dominoes.

I find myself doing better in signals part of electrical engineering. Maybe its because I am more experienced with stuff based on calculus. Most Asians are good in signals instead in digital stuff. Yet, I still take the computer track where the math is more discrete and require a little bit of more IQ. I find the Americans are better at this but they don't as well asians in Calculus.

Hurricane Rita is another monster storm . Now, its heading towards Texas where my uncle Edmund and his family are staying. He e-mailed us this morning and said he'll be evacuating tomorrow. Going west to either Dallas or San Antonio. In my opinion, they should evacuate further west like to Arizona or even Las Vegas.

Both Katrina and Rita are names of people I know. One is Uncle Edmund's daughter and another is someone's mum.

0 comments: