Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Spring is here

9/4/2009

So I thought our time that weekend ended with drinks at the beach on the afternoon of Saturday 3/28. We happened to go out again that evening for drinks after her dinner with relatives. Suffice to say we had a splendid time in a secluded place near her house, holding each others' hands. It was a special evening indeed. We reignited what was lost after several years apart. I really miss the touch of her skin. The last time we held hands was when she was still in secondary school and I was still in Shah Alam.

That night changed the world to me. I guess for her as well. It's both surreal and nice to be back together. I quote the surreal but nice phrase from Notting Hill. This new chapter for us is more relaxed and fun-filled. I like the fact that she is happier now when I am around. We even started speaking Iban to each other and discovered that we connect at a much deeper level than before.
We often talked about superpowers that we wish to possess. She loves languages so for her, it will be that ability to learn every language in the world. For me, it has always been teleportation. I am tired of being away from her for so long even when we were together years ago.

I am trying my best to live the moment and refuse to think too much on what lies ahead for us. I will surrender to Him on deciding what is best for us. Pray that I will have the understanding and willingness to follow His will.

0 comments: