Friday, June 6, 2008

Vacation May 2008

Where?
Hong Kong, KL, Bintulu, Sibu, Asap and Miri

Highlights?

  • A bottle of really good tuak slipped from my hand the night before I left for NY. The broken glasses cut a deep gash near my right toe which got me 8 stitches.
  • Attended a funeral (ngesah ka urang parai) where I contributed to the carving of the number 8 (for 2008) on the victim's temporary wooden cross. The last time I was back I was around for a relative's funeral as well.
  • Made two overnight stopovers in Hong Kong. Met up with Stella and made shirts. The awesomeness of the island got me contemplating of moving here.

Photos from my 2-week vacation.

1 comments:

Stella said...

yay Hong Kong! Faster move here. im bored and I dont have a dinner buddy for tmrw... or the night after.. :(