Saturday, August 7, 2004









I'm writing this from Pittsburgh's departure terminal using the free wireless. Our flight to Newark is delayed till 8 p.m. from 5.45 p.m. It's only 5.1 p.m.



This week has been an interesting week. Not the usual week where it is the same the week before and the week after. I'm going back. The summer session was wrapping up. My long-dreamt iPod arrived. Last night, I reformatted my laptop for the first time I bought it. In fact, I reformatted it twice. First it was hit by some spyware before I updated Windows. Tried to install Fedora but IBM's install utility formmated my windows partition as NTFS and Disk Druid can't resize NTFS. I'll wait till home where I can get a bootlegged copy of Partition Magic and resize the partition.



The iPod is an amazingly beautiful object to posssess. I had problems transferring songs.

0 comments: