Tuesday, November 29, 2005

This Futures in Finance resume book is doing some good. Just got another e-mail saying that I've been selected for a first round interview for Summer Fixed Income Analytics with Lehman Brothers. According to the job posting, the position deals will programming, something I am quite comfortable with/love to do.

Met Han Chun at Eujern's (my networks partner) birthday last night and he said he is also selected of Bank of America first round but for a full time. Definitely he'll get something considering his awesome GPA and hard core courses he's taken in both ECE and finance. But one thing that I really need to improve is my interview skills. I think I have to meet with my career counselor next week to polish things up.

The thing is that this interview thing is organized by CMU's career center and according to Han Chun, these investment banks will not cover our travel expenses. There'll be a pool of companies that day interviewing in CMU's Wall St. campus. Going to be a busy day for me then.

Still waiting for more such e-mails.

I want to change my star.

0 comments: