Friday, February 27, 2009

Lost Photos

I had a laptop for four years which broke down within a few months after graduation. The only part that I could salvage was its hard drive.

All along I thought had that I have an extensive collection of photos in this hard drive. So I bought a casing yesterday to cloth this little piece of device. I am particularly interested in the pre-uni photos taken mainly by my first digital camera. D reminded me of the Bundu Tuhan photos when we met last week.

But the photos aren't there. The disk is only littered with programming assignments and assignments of first year students I tutored. I might have burned them into CDs but could have thrown them away. Now, I am left checking every pile of CDs in the house in the hope of bringing back some sweet, old memories.

0 comments: