Monday, March 1, 2004

"Is it merely an illusion? pls, tell me it's true.."



Doing Chem Exam with a tall, orange hat on? What do u think? My professor took a polaroid photo of me struggling to solve mass balances in single unit processes. He was so nice to give us unlimited time to complete the supposed-to-be-2-hours exam. Most questions were on guess so there was a lot of playing with the ideal gas law.



Santana... most listeners attribute the wonder of his songs to his top-notch latin blues licks but I think the strength of his career weighs a lot on his fellow band members. I'm listening to Victory is Won from his Shaman album, a post-Supernatural album which is a complete jump into the late 90s pop style. Still, the skills of his drummer, keyboardist, bassist, percussionist and trumpet players builds the essence on Santana, the band.



I'm quite he realizes that. If one visits Santana's official web site, there is a section entirely devoted to giving credits to his band members. I think being a musician in Santana's band is like being called to an exclusive fraternity of musicians with the "world-class" touch.



I wish one day, I can be in it too.

0 comments: