Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Nadiah and Chin Lin came down to visit us from Harvard and Brown respectively. I didn't know they are coming until on Monday morning, with my eyes half-opened and teeth unbrushed, I read an early-morning e-mail from Swee Lin (very unusual) announcing their arrival and calling for a freshmen get-together at Schatz Eat-All-You-Can-Eat that evening.



There are less than 5 weeks for classes left for this Spring semester but I'm getting worried. I think there'll be a rush of assignments and homework, more rush than any frat rush. For example, my Physics lab have only covered half of the labs and only one formal report. I'll be worried if I have to stay up all night in front of a cluster computer thinking, printing, cutting and pasting for a 30-page notebook. It's not the lecturers' fault I think but maybe because there were many holidays that fell on the Mondays and the Tuesday labs were affected.



I really can't wait to get back home in August. The longing is so much that even my dream last night was about Eunice, Kenneth and I on board a Singapore Airlines Airbus flight back to Kuala Lumpur via Singapore. In the dream, the seats were so much bigger. Perhaps as big as Amtrak's seats. The stewardesses were extra friendly unlike American Airlines. They were keen to converse with us about where we from. Another amazing thing in that dream that the seats could be positioned to face backwards and the passengers opposite the aisle were playing some card games. Poker I guess.



In fact, lately, my dreams have been so "realistic" or should I say "strong" as in I could remember them vividly. I can't tell what were there coz they involve some people in real life. Sorry, the blog has its limitations too.

0 comments: