Thursday, July 1, 2004

ah. i just feel so freaking horrible. down with a fever. first with a sore throat. now with a flue. how much worse can it get? a terrible cough that will last a week? i've been in front of computers since this afternoon. i'm not a programmer neither am i chatting with my girlfriend as if i have one. so wth am i doing in front of these machines all day. i'm just an internet addict.



eunice and kenneth gave me an apron today. maybe because i used to complain that my shirt will get dirty when i cook for dinner. so kind of them. even there's an embroidered 'APIN' on it. yes, people call me the meal plan for provider for the summer. providing dinner for myself and four other friends. it has always been chicken everyday. beef and pork are out of the question. fish is too expensive in this part of America. Lamb is too costly and some may not like it.



I wish there's some other domestic animal that most ppl will eat. Something as universal as chicken but tastes different and yet still as delicious. or maybe it's just the way i cook my chicken nearly everyday. baked at 350F.







0 comments: