Sunday, July 4, 2004

I practically spent the whole day out today. Morning was at Strip District with Irwan. Main intention was to get Irwan's new cellphone. I had been eyeing at the the seafood restaurant that has some outdoor seats. During the previous trip to the Strip, I saw lots of people at the restaurant so I told myself I have to try out the food there. So, Bob and I went to the 2nd floor, ordered drinks and was give only a one-page menu. I was surprised with the limited choices. I asked the waitress why so and she told me that the restaurant below was a different one. So, we paid our drinks and moved downstairs. It was so funny. Sigh. Contrary to what I had expected, the food wasn't that great at least to my standards. We both had pastas and seafood but I think I can make a better pasta sauce that the one I had. A pricey lunch it was but we comforted ourselves by saying sekali sekala takpelah (once in a while).



We rushed home in time to catch the bus to Waterfront since we booked the 3.30 pm Spiderman 2 show. It was a good sequel since the outcome whether M.J. would discover Spiderman's identity. I thought she wouldn't find out. It would be a disappointment if she didn't. So, she found out who Spiderman is and became a runaway bride. Now, she's with Spiderman but I think the sequel would not be much on Pete's relationship with M.J. anymore. That kiss in Spiderman 1 is no longer a mystery to M.J. She now knows who's that great kisser.



It's 4th of July. God Bless America!

0 comments: