Sunday, July 11, 2004

Another weird dream. This time it's about a trip to Europe. Maybe the movie Eurotrip has quite an impact.



I was backpacking alone and I was at some Scandinavian port town. I was suprised there were Malaysians working there. To be exact, they were Malaysian Immigration Officers. I approached one Malaysian lady and she said the Malaysian Government sent their trainees there to be trained as immigration officers before going back to the country for the actual job. That lady was even from my hometown. In fact, I approached the lady because I had lost my backpack which contained cash and my travel document.



I met two friends of mine who are backpacking Europe as well and we walked together to the train station. On the way to the station, I realized how large was the Malaysian community there. There was a school for Malaysians students and even a mosque that looked exactly like the Shah Alam mosque. Then, I passed a hospital which is built by Malaysians.



At the train station, my friends intended to go to Munich. I told them I was going down to Italy. So, we parted. I woke up and realized it's Sunday morning.

0 comments: