Friday, February 20, 2004

Finally the widephoto adapter and filter kit for my nikon coolpix arrived. My camera now looks more of one in the 1970s. Very retro. But it works great but I don't really see the need for the telephoto yet. I love the wide angle adapter very much. For the first time, I can take the whole picture of my room and the living room.



The weather is getting kinder to us Pittsburghers now. Today was around 5 to 10 celcius but unfortunately I can't enjoy you with that freaking physics notebook due in the evening. North America is getting back nearer to the equator... sunlight is more..and of course, we all get to wear less.



Started doing this week's Chem E homework at 11pm coz the evening was spent in the lab. Did nothing but solving 7 out of the given 8 questions on mass balances. Interesting topic I guess since we get to draw flowcharts. This makes the problem solving more visual and now it makes sense to me why Microsoft develops MS Visio. I have another question to go and it's the toughest I think. Would have to spend lunch time rushing through it but who cares. I just don't want to skip the morning lectures or get sleepy during them.



Speaking of lectures, I wish my Physics professor broadcasts his lecture on the web like those smart folks at MIT. I did my revision on my recent test on electric potential by watching the video lecture of Prof Walter Lidwen (did I get his name right?) at http://ocw.mit.edu.



calling it a day. kenneth and seng keat, thank you for those encouraging messages.

0 comments: