Saturday, February 21, 2004

Praise the Lord! It has been since many nights when I slept early. 10.30pm was like my bedtime when I was in primary school. Now that I'm since 6am, a blog need to bed added.



The weather was warmer yesterday, a sign that Spring is approaching. The campus ground was back to its vibrant mode that I missed a lot. Shorts and skirts made their comeback, exposing the pale skin that have long been behind the thick veil of wool coats and jackets. ABTech sent their DJs spinning tunes at the Cut. Frisbees were flying around. Soccers balls were back at the grassy pitch. Buggies were seen zooming along pathway since Spring Carnival is in a month time. However, this morning's sun is hampered by the thick layer of clouds. Forecast indicated that there'll be snow today. Light snowing in fact.



Nevertheless, the sun is up longer and no more stinging artic cold till the end of the year

0 comments: