Tuesday, February 10, 2004



less than a month to florida. i can't for that week-long break. we bought our airline tickets already and even had the hotels and theme park tickets booked. this is totally unlike our trip to new york where things were not that certain. but hey, having 41 of us in the heart of the world is nothing to be regretful. now my friends began to refer me as a travel agent, asking me to plan future holidays. oh ya, sure i will. let's go to havana.



yeah, havana. seriously...



i love napster. even the new one. version 2.0. although many thinks what a waste when u can get mp3s for free from KaZaa? ya but you'll never what shit RIAA has up in their sleeves these days. the next thing i know i would be getting a subpoena from these fat, money-rolling yanks. but the idea of online music service like iTunes and Napster I think is a sound business idea. i prefer napster's monthly rate of $10 for unlimited songs. although i can't burn or transfer them into portable players, who cares when people like me don't own those sexy, slim but pricey Ipods? anyway, Santana's Shaman album that I'm spinning right now definitely are soothing my ears after listening a whole load dance tracks for the past 5 hours.



i finally got an e-mail from Daphne. Two e-mails actually. One was saying like "Oh, i dunno what to write" and the next one which followed less than an hour later began with something like "I think I should write something..." glad to hear from her from Perth.



my room's still in a mess. me starting to feel slightly uncomfortable. one of these days i might step and break a CD or two if I don't throw them back into my drawer. even my clean clothes were still in the laundry basket although they were washed 2 days ago.



me calling it a day. but before that, me must reply daf.

0 comments: