Thursday, June 3, 2004

Another 5 a.m. bed time. Surprisingly, these days I sleep early on weekends. Summer classes can be taxing when the questions are hard and even discussion is not allowed. I have a probability exam tomorrow and a concepts exam monday as well as a econs exam on Wednesday. Good thing that econs will be end by next week so I don't have to take up at 8 for the rest of Summer 1.



So far, today's weather has been good. Not very hot. Around 20 C. No sweat but still can wear shorts and t shirt around. That's the ideal weather.



I'm thinking of working as a lab assistant for 15-100 in the coming fall. Applied for it but need to attend some recruitment meeting. If I get the job, I'll be spending some weekday nights in the programming clusters helping freshmen out with their programming assignments. I need to start working on some job if I am to apply for internship in the future. Right now, I have no working experience.

0 comments: