Wednesday, June 9, 2004

I'm really disappointed with my concepts grade today. One of the lowest in the class 11 students. I really thank God for having the professor to award and extra bonus points of 20 due to some typo.



Called home today and surprise to hear from my little bro that he and my uncle were mugged on in Sarawak Plaza, Kuching. They were approached by some youths claiming that they belong to some gang and asked for money from my uncle. My brother was quite scared but he did a very wise thing. He stood up and walked away. The leader of the gang asked where my brother is going. He boldly said that he's gonna call the police. "You telephone la kalau you berani". My uncle was not really afraid but found it amusing to be in that kind of situation.



My bro placed a call to dad who was back home. He called a friend of his who's one of the assistants supritendants in the Kuching. My bro called my elder uncle who called a cousin who's some quite important person in the state government. In 10 mins, my bro said, 2 police cars arrived but the gang had left already. The only thing that they took was my uncle's cellphone.

0 comments: