Saturday, June 19, 2004

"A summer without you..."



It's Friday night. Despite the upcoming concepts test on Monday and Max leaving for Chicago tomorrow, I've decided that I should bring Max and Leong Sing to some place for dinner. Hard Rock Cafe Pittsburgh.



HRC Pitt is in Station Square, a riverfront area developed intentionally for nice restaurants and as a shopping district. I've never been there before so that's also a reason we headed there.



We took the Ultraviolet Loop bus back. It's a special bus service for the weekends that serve major nightspots here. The bus brought us through the South Side. I've heard a lot about it especially the night life it offers. It is pretty much similar to Bangsar or Bukit Bintang back in KL. I promise myself that once Summer 1 is over next weekend, I'll try my best to bring my friends here. Enough of Asian eating outlets around Oakland, Squirell Hill and Shadyside. It's time to go beyond Oakland and venture into the other districts in Pittsburgh.



Won't it be regretful that after four years of college in Pittsburgh you realize that all you know about the city is limited to Oakland and shopping malls?



It's so much different than back in Taylor's and Shah Alam. I have Uncle Roni and friends to bring me all the places around KL and thanks to them I get acquianted with the roads there.



0 comments: