Thursday, June 10, 2004

Max and Leong Sing will be coming down to Pittsburgh from Chicago this weekend. Their Spring quarter ends this week so they'll have a week off before summer classes.



I've been very unmotivated for the past 2 days. No will to work hard especially revise the discrete math class that I'm taking right now. Today's lecture was the worst since the course began 3.5 weeks ago. Frankly speaking, I could only absorb 10% of the 1.5-hour long class on ring theory, equivalent classes and binary operations. The lecturer went so fast that every new material is based on previous material that was taught 5 minutes before.



Summer courses cram so information in a very short period of time. Maybe I'm not born to understand maths quickly or it's all because I didn't put much effort of revising after classes.



Feels like throwing books at the four walls of bedroom. Even out of the window.



What a stressful life in a tech school.

0 comments: