Saturday, June 5, 2004

The exam review during Concepts was intmidating with the expecation to know how to prove every single theorem and lemma the lecturer presented for the past 3 weeks. So, we headed out to GE to buy some supplies for the upcoming week.



Bob was reluctant to cook so I took up the duty and made nasi lemak. I'm probably biased but I think my mum's nasi lemak sambal is the best in the world. No kidding. So, I cooked the sambil based on her recipe. Then, I saw a bag of uneaten Pretzels belonging to Kenneth. It was there since Winter so I think it's time we make use of it. None of us really like to eat Pretzels anyway. Since chicken is part of nasi lemak, so I decided to use the pretzel crumbs as a coating for the fried chicken. Grounding the pretzel was a problem. Having the pretzels packed in a ziplock bag, I took a soda bottle full of water and start crusing them. It didn't really ground much and the ziplock bag started to tear. So, I used the blender instead.



Saw yummy brownies sold at Giant Eagle but what a price for just half-a-cake. So, I baked one last night. First time baking a cake. I didn't really work that well. Too moist.

0 comments: