Monday, June 7, 2004

Nice. I spent the weekend working my ass on stuffing theorems and proofs into my head. It's very hard to concentrate at times. There's so much things going around that need attention. Anyway, the Concepts exam this afternoon was quite tough. Fortunately, the professor let us answer only 5 out of the 10 questiosns.



Went to Hunt library to borrow Ronald Reagan's A Life of Letters. The library search engine, Cameo, lists in in the "gifts" section. When I asked the librarian on the whereabout of the section, she said books listed under "GIFTS" are still being processed and yet to be placed in their sections. I read some of the letters in the bok before and they were quite interesting especially one when Reagan wrote to his son Michael who was having problems with his grades in school.



I used to write to X before. Even when she's around. It was funny how we used to exchange letters 5 to 6 pages long, mine having the worse handwriting. In fact, much worse because I felt somehow threaten by the amount that she could write.



Another exam tomorrow. Econs. Econs will over by this week. I hope I won't have to take the final.

0 comments: