Saturday, May 15, 2004

Heh, topcoder.com is not for me at the moment. Tried my luck in today's noon competition and I failed miserably. There were 3 tasks. Level 250 was a simple one and yet I failed the test case. Too lazy to test it beforehand. Level 500 was to write a game similar to black jack but instead of a ceiling of 21, it's 31. Didn't complete it because the many possibilities of Ace of having to carry 1 or 11 points. Level 1000, needless to say, was to code some kind of hard disk utility. I gave up.





All my grades are out early. Did well in all except a B for Physics II. It was a course Rozana and I worked hard for. She got an A since she worked harder than I did. I was off by 2% from the 84% cut off grade for an A. I did quite badly in the final. Yeah, the final was tough especially on the wave question. I need another 12 points of 200 to get an A. Easily could get it if I think little bit more on that question. Anyway, quite satisfied with the semester of 6 courses.



Summer classes start next week. Hoping to work hard and do well.

0 comments: