Sunday, May 30, 2004

Happy birthday to my roommate Kenneth. Nearly all the Malaysians who aren't attending Midwest came for his birthday dinner held at My Thai, Shadyside. Eunice and I tried to find a nearby bakery but failed so we didn't have a cake during the dinner. But we picked up one after that and had an after-dinner party in our apartment. Photos will be posted soon at !http://crisab.homelinux.com/gallery



Welcome to the club, Kenneth. Your birthday is just a week away from mine and Eunice's.



Was very surprised to see the quality of shops at Walnut Street. There were many high-end boutiques especially those for women. I wish I live nearby. The houses there are mainly owned by the upperclass Pittsburghers like lawyers, doctors and bankers I think. The houses were really potray those lived by happy families like those we see on T.V.



My sore throat might get worsed. I finished 4 bottles of water today and I still feel slightly feverish. I need proper sleep tonight. Concepts homework waiting and this time it's hard.



Bo's leavig later at 3.45 am for his internship in Washington, D.C. Will not meet him after that for he'll be returning to Melbourne at the end of the summer. Good luck, mate

0 comments: