Friday, May 7, 2004

Summer Breeze

The DLINK wireless router arrived yesterday. I think it's not just hub but a swtich so that explains our wired connections went up to 100 mbps. It's a LAN now unlike with the hub which assigned specific comcast IPs. Now, the router holds a comcast IP while the three of us, dilo, kenneth and i, have IPs specific to the LAN. We are able to share files across the network but we could only see each other's machine. Can't browse the shared folder. The wireless runs well. I realized that there are around 5 other routers throughout the building. Apparently, for mine, I set the network key so others outside couldn't use our connection. I can't wait to pick up the free p.c. from the frats.

It's my Physics for Engineering Students II Final tomorrow. I'm ABsolutely nervous, worried, anxious etc. Phobia finals this week since my last sem's final was a wreck. For the past four days, most of things that I read were on Physics. The materials will be very much important for my next three years of engineering especially on waves.

Praying for the best.

0 comments: