Friday, April 30, 2004

The classes for my first year in Carnegie Mellon are done. All left are the finals which leave many of us unsettled, restless, panicking, worrying, etc. Yet there is this dance performance night thing called Dancers Symposium tonight. I almost bought the tickets to go with James and friends but I decided that with 4 finals ahead, this shouldn't be the time to admire the physical feats of the dancers showing off their finely toned bodies. This is the time for a struggle - a capstone struggle after all that was done for the past 16 weeks. For some, the good grades of their midterm exams awardedto them with the exemption of the finals. Yes, congrats to my friends taking Principles of Econs for their late night attendance of past review sessions have granted them the very prize of academic excellence - an A for the course.

Yes, I will be enrolling in summer school.
Yes, it will be for both summer.
And yes, it will be in Carnegie Mellon.

[ Click here ] to read my roommate, Kenneth K. Eng's speech marking the last few days of our Freshman year.

0 comments: