Monday, April 19, 2004

damn. i have been doing my physics lab notebook since 3 p.m. It's 2.07 am now and the only rest I had was for a long dinner and printing the results in the cluster. There are 2 blank pages left and I think I need a new notebook. This is the first time I am using more than one. Have to e-mail the professor for permission to use a new notebook.



I was wrong about the gender of that NS trainee who blogs everyday during cybercafe hours in the camp. She's a girl actually. Reading her chronicles seems to give me an impression that she's a guy until I read an archived blog saying that her aunts commented on her bra!



I need a shower in this warm weather. The aircond seems not work. Ding and Wendy just left. Kenneth is asleep. It's Monday again...urggghhh...

0 comments: