Friday, April 2, 2004

It's getting cold again and I'm back to wearing wool coat to class today after leaving it in the closet since Spring Break. The shorts and skirts are gone again. Sigh.



Anyway, my weekend sort of started last night since nothing was due today. I joined James, Hermain and Hui Ling for a late dinner at P.F. Chang's @ Waterfront. There were a lot of patrons despite the lateness of our arrival at the doors of this Asian Bistro. I like the "guest caller" device that the server gave us that blinks when our table is ready. I really like the atmosphere, the charm of this sleek restaurant. The food is good although they are labelled "Asian American" dishes" In fact, they are Asian American dishes that you don't get at the regular Chinese takeaway. I ordered the mango chicken which was fantastic. Fantastic. Fantastic. The appertizer was even more fantastic. Lettuce wrap with mince chicken inside with the special sauce made at the table by the server.



I really want to open a restaurant one day. Maybe watching Emeril's Live a lot inspires me.

0 comments: