Tuesday, April 20, 2004

She was there but didn't look at me. I just walked past her



Again and again, I tried to be productive with my spare time. I didn't really much work last night with the distration of the computer and a History Channel documentary on the Holy Grail. Kim's NS blog seems to be really popular. I can't wait for her next entry. What I predicted came true... the trainers will hook up with the trainees. Girls shouldn't be allowed to join the NS!



Now anxiously waiting for my Physics 2 3rd Hour Exam grade. I missed today's recitation. I went to find Madhur but he was not in the office.



Dear reader, whoever you are, please do send me an e-mail telling me to discipline myself and start working for my cal exam, physics formal report and BST programming assignment. My e-mail address is at the bottom of this homepage.



This is the worst time of the semester. You know you have lots of work due but you need that time to study for the finals.]



- Cal Homework

- Study cal exam

- BST Assignment on Monday

- Study for Java quiz on BST this Friday

- begin formal report

- register for courses

- finish Chem E boat

- go through all possible questions for Java Mastery Exam



arrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh



0 comments: