Friday, April 16, 2004

Sigh, all the hard work we put into the our mobot went into the drain. Despite some improvement last night, it didn't move today. Anyway, the past 2 semesters working on it was a learning experience. I got to learn how to program a microcontroller. Only a few of the many competitors made it the finish line through all the gates.



I watched buggy as well today. I think it was an event more for the less geeky people of the campus. The buggies went really fast especially down the road at Flagstaff Hill. TV Cameras were mounted at almost every streth of the course and it was like watching an Olympic race. There was a crash on the last race of today and it occured right in front of my eyes at the corner. Fortunate enough there were haystacks at edge of the roads to prevent the buggies hitting trees or whatever large stationary objects there were. I kinda like the idea that the drivers are women who are short and light while the pushers are guys. The finals is going to be tomorrow.



Oh crap! Yet to start on fininishing my Optics notebook.

0 comments: