Monday, April 26, 2004

"Maybe she just wants to be my friend...."



I'm done with my Physics formal report. Everything typed out and the diagrams are done. All I need now is to check them tomorrow by rereading it 10 times. Haha. The amount of error-checking I have to do is twice the amount that an ordinary person has to do. My fierce and strict English tutor when I was in Primary 3, Ms. Wee, said I'm a very careless students. What else could she expect from me? I was only a 9-year-old studying English with 13-year-olds. Hahaha. Here I'm showing off.



I just hope my 2nd last programming assignment that I've just submitted will get full mark. It's 8 points but it seems easy. The easiness makes me feel uneasy. 8 points for creating a basic BST? I had worse time coding previous assignments whose full points were only 5.



I just bargained for a desktop computer from another student. I just hope he takes my offer. I'm hoping to run a server in room. There's so much things to learn in Linux and PHP.

0 comments: