Friday, April 30, 2004

"I shouldn't have known her at the first place"

i'm done with all my assignments for this semester. thursday was crazy. i had 5 tasks to do. 2 assignments - chem and calculus which i rushed through in the morning. i just hope i don't get deducted a lot for careless mistakes. then i have to practice Bye Bye Blackbird at Mudge since today is my last day of Jazz Piano I class with John D'Amico. I practiced so hard for the improv but the tempo I practiced with turned out to be the wrong one. It was supposed to be swing but my improv was based on a latin tempo. So, when i played for the class, it didn't worked out well and i was forced to come up with something simple and mundane improvs on the spot. There was my physics lab notebook due after that. My last notebook.No class but Professor Linsuain was there to collect the notebooks. Back at home, I spent the entire night finishing my final 15-111 assignment. 8 points which is very much influential on whether I'll get an A or not.

Good weather today. Lots of people with shorts and short skirts. Still, the clusters were packed with people finishing last-minute papers and assignments. Just like me. I had to walk all the way to the 5th floor of fine arts building to print my graphs for Physics. I was lucky to get a vacant machine.

The Naked Music label rocks. For the past 2 days, I've been feeding my two Kayan ears to the sounds of Miguel Migs, Blue Six and Aquanote. The albums: Bare Essentials Vol II, Nude Dimensions Vol I. All from Napster. Penn State people,you guys are freaking lucky. Good stuff.


All in one day. It's finals time. 107% for it. Intro to Chemical Engineering this Tuesday. Less time should be spent on blogging now.

p/s: Kenneth wrote something very cool tonight but I've yet to page it into HTML.

0 comments: