Sunday, April 25, 2004

Wish it could be real



I'm feeling really cold now. I think it's because of the surge in caffeine in my bloodstream now. I dranked a half-bottle of DIET Pepsi an hour ago. I just wonder why caffeine makes you feel cold after a while.



Irwan is moving into the apartment for the summer. I rushed back from my campus to help him moved his stuffs into the room. When I saw his self-assembled PC with a flat panel display, I was very much tempted to go order a motherboard right away. In fact, I've been trying to surpress the temptation to build a desktop. But look at how much I've spent on my IBM Thinkpad, I should tell myself that a desktop can wait. Probably after the summer when the unspent allowance accumulates.



Nice weather today but I did nothing outdoors to take advantage of the warm temperature. The only time I spent under the sun was watching Prof. Powers and Matt fixing the the trough for Wednesday's Chemical Boat Competition.

0 comments: